Israel: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
September 11-19, 2017
see brochure for complete details on cost
South Bend - Fr. Chris Lapp
(St. Joseph, Mishawaka)
Download the South Bend Brochure here
Fort Wayne - Fr. Jason Freiburger
(St. Thomas the Apostle, Elkhart)
Download the Fort Wayne Brochure here
Watch the Presentation:
Note on Travel Safety:
If Collette feels that it is not safe to travel, then they will cancel the Odyssey and everyone will receive a full refund. Collette does not jeopardize the safety of the pilgrims at any time. If something does happen near a site, then Collette will alter the itinerary. At this time there are no changes and travelers are still safe to go.
On Your Odyssey you will See:
- Nazareth, visit the church of the Annunciation
- Cana, the site of Our Lord's first miracle, at a wedding feast where you can renew your marriage vows.
- Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee where many of the apostles were fisherman and where Our Lord preached.
- Stop at the Mount of Beatitudes for a stunning view of the Sea of Galilee.
- Visit Mount Tabor, the site of the Transfiguration
- Celebrate Mass at the Church of the Nativity, built on the birth site of Our Lord.
- Visit the Mount of Olives and the site where Our Lord wept over the city
- Enter the old City or Jerusalem through St. Stephen's Gate where St. Stephen, the first Christian martyr, was stoned to death
- Celebrate Mass at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of His crucifixion, burial and resurrection.
- Follow the Via Dolorosa, the Way of the Cross, walked by Our Lord on the way to His crucifixion.
- Visit the Church of the Dormition (commemoration Our Lady's Assumption)
- And More!
Your Odyssey Includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Accommodations at 4 and 5 star hotels
- Professional guides through the trip
- Spiritual hosts from the Diocese!
Contact Tina Schneider
go to page top ^